Friday, November 03, 2006

The weather gods

... are in a crazy mood: it was about 20 degrees Celcius (that's about 68 F) only on Monday, and today it was freezing (literally!). It even snowed on my way home before! If that isn't crazy, well, then I don't know.

I haven't done much knitting lately; the ladies from the Tuesday's knitting group wanted a shared knit blog (in German), and asked me to set it up for them. So, back to blogging and some html! But now I really need to get back to knitting, I need to finish my scarf as it's so cold outside!

Oh, and I'm making progress on that baby bootee-translation! All I have left to do now is to brush up the language a little bit so you can read it fluently and it makes sense, and then knit a bootie and take pictures of the progress, so I can include them in the instructions. And that should be done soon too; hopefully I can make that bootee on the weekend and then finish off the instruction at work next week.

That's it for tonight, I'm out!

No comments: