Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fair Trade

Today, I've been working for the company at a trade fair, and although it wasn't as busy as it could have been (I was quite bored a few times), I'm still pretty stuffed tonight (my feet are killing me! K gave me a really good foot massage though, he totally made my day).

When I responded to comments in the last post, I unintentionally left one out. I meant to answer Beta on one of my Oktoberfest posts. First of all, thank you for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed my posts; and I don't think that keeping a Lebkuchenherz (gingerbread heart) for a couple of years is gross (unless you still plan on eating it). I think that a lot of people are doing this, because after a while (or already from the start?), the Lebkuchenherz goes hard like a brick. I actually never thought about eating a Lebkuchenherz, only a Lebkuchen (which is a type of Christmas cookie).
And it's definitely nice that I made you smile, nice to hear that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hai my name is santaram and my blog is http://santa-reviews.blogspot.com and u can see my blog that it was compressed how can i make it wide and how can u get add buttons, and can u tell me how do u got more adds please help me i was new to blog